Tuesday 20 October 2009

All loaded up and ready to go!


Finally!!! No more sleeps to my trip to Tassie!!!!
My underware is all sorted, the bike is packed and the bills have been paid, well most of them....
I'm riding to Sydney tonight to test how the luggage goes on the freeway and will leave tomorrow morning from my mother's house, after the compulsory three course breakfast, to make my way to Canberra where I'll hopefully spend the first night.
This last week has been a real rush getting my work all finished and trying to go through the final check list of what I need to pack before I leave and offcourse there was the last minute glitch too.
I went to fill up the bike this afternoon and my credit card had been blocked.....WTF????
rang the bank and sorted out.....after all I did say "most of my bills had been paid" didn't I?

A little bit about the bike for the "Tech Guys", my bike is a 2006 Kawasaki VN 250cc Eliminator. Although only a 250, I think it would be a good touring bike (it feels like you're riding your sofa). I'm not planning to break any records and the rego is a lot cheaper, so.... it will have to do for now.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Fab and good luck on your trip! BTW, are you bringing a map of Tassie ;^p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mate! No, no maps just using my GPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck fab take care have fun and keep washing those 3 undies if you dont want to smell like shit jajajajaj we'll miss you take lots of care and happy 42 birthday from us..PsSsS DONT FOR GET TO CALL LA VIEJA EVERY STOP JAJAJAJJAJA ...

    ReplyDelete